Monday, October 22, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I love the product !"

*** "I'm really getting into mTrax. I've got over 200 banjo songs all set up and I like how easy it is to navigate to where I want to be and how easy it ..."

*** "Works like a charm! Thanks!"

*** "mTrax is phenomenally great. I’ll always be able to find ways to improve it. But it has made learning new songs so much easier. Thank you for that. ..."

*** "It is a great product (and so much better than the r**f*ma*ter!)!!"

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / Keyboard Shortcuts

Keyboard Shortcuts
Are there any keyboard shortcuts for play and pause and rewind because sometimes it is not easy to use the mouse when you have your guitar on 

-- 2/6/2009 1:59:28 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Scott Fowler Geocaris

Re: keyboard shortcuts

Originally posted by sgeocaris

Are there any keyboard shortcuts for play and pause and rewind because sometimes it is not easy to use the mouse when you have your guitar on 

Hi Scott,

Thanks for asking. Yes there are a few keyboard shortcuts to play, pause and rewind:
Once you have selected the track or section you want to play, as show in the image below,
How to make a track or section the selected one
You can use the following keys to control the playing of the selected track or section:

• "Enter" Key: will start playing. Pressing the Enter key again will rewind and start playing again.
  • "Spacebar: will start playing. Pressing the Spacebar again can then be used for Pause/Continue functionality.
  • You can also use Function Keys F9, F10, F11 and F12; these keys function like the navigation buttons in the Navigator Control.
  • And if you Keyboard has the additional Media Control Keys (Rewind, Play/.Pause, Forward etc), you can use those too.

I hope this is what you were looking for. You will probably find more information in the help pages.

-- 11/23/2010 1:07:23 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Login

spacer