Monday, June 25, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I also figured out Merle Travis, Cannonball Rag using your program.. couldn't do it w/ Tascam."

*** "I like mTrax a lot! I selected it from a bunch of other similar programs and am happy with my choice."

*** "I really like mTrax! It really helps me use my practice time efficiently. Congrats on a great application"

*** "[mTrax] will really help me as the band is always changing the set list to fit the venue. I usually try to get the list the week before we play so I ..."

*** "This is a great product, and seems very easy to learn.
I’ve only used the trial version for about twenty minutes and am delighted  with the ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / Recording with mTrax (The Trax Recorder)

Recording with mTrax (The Trax Recorder)
I think a feature that should be added to Mtrax is you should be able to take music that you have pitched up or down or changed the tempo and be able to burn it to a CD or put on your IPOD so you could take it to band practice

-- 2/6/2009 1:58:52 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Scott Fowler Geocaris

Re: practice CDs (The Trax Recorder)

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your sugestion. No need to add this feature, it is already part of mTrax! it's called the Trax Recorder. Here's how you use it:

• Select a track or a section by clicking the left end of the row:

Select a section
  • Right-click to bring up the context menu and select "Trax Recorder":

Choose Trax Recorder from the menu

• The "Trax Recorder" window will open:

Trax Recorder

• Here are a few tips:

• Double-Clicking the Output File Name will open the folder where the recording is or will be saved.

• The settings for the recording are generated from the settings of the section or track you wish to record. If you want a Start Tempo of -20% instead of -15%, or the number of loops to be 10 instead of 3, close the Trax Recorder, change the section settings and re-open the Trax Recorder.

• To start recording, press the "Start Recording" button. The recording will end automatically, after looping 3 times in this case.

I hope this helps!

-- 1/23/2009 10:05:00 AM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Re: practice CDs
Thanks a lot this is what I need so I can take a certian part to practice to help the others understand a difficult passage

Scott Fowler Geocaris

Re: practice CDs

Originally posted by sgeocaris

Thanks a lot this is what I need so I can take a certian part to practice to help the others understand a difficult passage

You are welcome! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have other questions or suggestions!

Thread Closed This thread has been closed
Login

spacer