Wednesday, April 25, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I especially like tackling the hard solos because you can readily hear the improvement in speed and ability and adjust mTrax to "push" ..."

*** "I was in the market for one of Tascam’s guitar ..."

*** "I also figured out Merle Travis, Cannonball Rag using your program.. couldn't do it w/ Tascam."

*** "mTrax is phenomenally great. I’ll always be able to find ways to improve it. But it has made learning new songs so much easier. Thank you for that. ..."

*** "Thanks to your excellent mTrax software I can slow down the music to a speed that I can keep up with, as I learn the piece. I would like to say thank ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: Problems with mTrax / mTrax cannot find external drive

mTrax cannot find external drive
Any advice? Thanks.

Re: mTrax cannot find external drive

Hi Bill,

As we discussed on the phone, mTrax can access external USB devices such as hard disks and memory sticks, but it will not recognize CD/DVD drives, external or internal. One of the reasons for this is that theses drives (or the disk they use) are often Read-Only, which would prevent certain features in mTrax.

If you have a CD with audio files of type, mp3, wma, ma4 etc, please copy them first to a hard drive, internal or external. Also make sure your audio files are not marked as read-only.

If you have a regular (commercial) CD ( files on it will be shown with a .cda extension),  you must rip them to mp3 (or wma etc) first. You can do this using Windows Media Player, iTunes or other fine music players out there.

Login

spacer