Sunday, December 16, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "Thanks for a great product! mTrax allowed me to change the key of an instrumental accompaniment track to fit the vocal range of a singer. I lowered ..."

*** "I like the program more and more as I learn the features. Now that I have a decent grasp of how to use the program, I will use it every day. The ..."

*** "I love the program it's been a great streamliner for learning songs for the cover band."

*** "I really love this program and my playing has really improved since I started using it."

*** "It is a great product (and so much better than the r**f*ma*ter!)!!"

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: Problems with mTrax / Error Trying to run TerraSofta_mTrax_Setup.exe, the installation program for mTrax.

Error Trying to run TerraSofta_mTrax_Setup.exe, the installation program for mTrax.

mTrax is designed for Vista (along with earlier Microsoft OS's) but depending on your user and security settings, You may have some difficulties installing and running mTrax.
Adjusting these settings will generally fix these problems.

An mTrax user got a error trying to run 'TerraSofta_mTrax_Setup.exe', the installation program for mTrax.

An easy fix for this was to right-click the file in Windows Explorer and choose 'Run as Administrator' from the drop down menu!

Note: When you click on "Download mTrax", you must remember to choose "Save" in the "File Download - Security Warning", so that you know where the file was downloaded in order to right-click it.

-- 3/5/2008 8:37:39 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

-- 4/23/2008 11:08:03 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Login

spacer