Friday, July 10, 2020
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I especially like tackling the hard solos because you can readily hear the improvement in speed and ability and adjust mTrax to "push" ..."

*** "I like the program more and more as I learn the features. Now that I have a decent grasp of how to use the program, I will use it every day. The ..."

*** "Thanks for a great product! mTrax allowed me to change the key of an instrumental accompaniment track to fit the vocal range of a singer. I lowered ..."

*** "I Googled for slow downers and found mTrax. Way cool! Supports features that are actually valuable and useful to the practicing musician"

*** "Thank you very much!!! I love the program, the others don’t even come close!"

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / Terrasofta - MTRAX what is going on??????

Terrasofta - MTRAX what is going on??????

I loved Mtrax, after a reinstall onto a new PC I tried to revalidate my license key but it repeatedly fails (and its been like that for the last 6 months!!)

No response from the support emails I've sent repeatedly over the last 6 months as well.

Weirdly it appears you might still be able to purchase Mtrax, and the web site is basically being updated from a date perspective and the emails to support appear to be still delivered. However forum entries over the last 6 months appear to show the site might have been hacked judging by their spurious content?

>TerraSofta is serious about providing the best Customer Service on the Net

Hmm,   anyone still monitoring this forum?   Anyone got a clue about whats going on?  Do I just give up and put my lost investment down to a poor decision?

If anyone has a clue, I'd appreciate an update.

Re: Terrasofta - MTRAX what is going on??????

Hey Charles,

please send me an email at support@terrasofta.com.

thanks

Re: Terrasofta - MTRAX what is going on??????

well fair play to Terrasofta, after my desperate post on the forum because my calls to support went unanswered they got straight back to me in less than a day and sorted out my issue. Three issues it seems, perhaps my support emails got lost in their spam folder, secondly in part I misunderstood the registration process, thirdly there might be an issue in the download version with a user.config file corruption that causes a crash on start up. 

Anyhow, bottom line, really pleased to get Mtrax back up and running after an absence of several months. Still one of the best slow down tools around!

Thanks

Login

spacer