Tuesday, December 12, 2017
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I love mTrax... Such a feature [the Trax Document Manager is already available as of mTrax version 2.6] would make mTrax an even more incredible ..."

*** "mTrax is phenomenally great. I’ll always be able to find ways to improve it. But it has made learning new songs so much easier. Thank you for that. ..."

*** "I am really impressed with the amount of work that went into mTrax and also what it does compared to the competition. Thanks for making my practice ..."

*** "You truly have a great product and a great business! Keep it up!"

*** "I love the program it's been a great streamliner for learning songs for the cover band."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Hello,

I went to a few LBS's and sat and rode a couple of bikes to get a feel for them (from my previous thread - still liking the Specialized!). 

However, a spanner was thrown into the works...I was offered a go on a MTRAX HT 4.0 and 3.0, a Diamondback Sortie 1 plus also a Corratec X Vert 0.3 at decent discounts! 

To be honest, I've done a bit of research and they seem to be related to Raleigh. In simple terms, should I be put off? Or am I being a badge snob! 

Diamondback, always seem to be good in my eyes (from my BMX'ing days), but I understand these are also owned by Raleigh too? 

For more details: <a href="https://blog.advids.co/20-innovative-animated-infographic-video-marketing-examples/">animated infographics</a>

-- 11/7/2017 5:26:54 AM: post edited by JensenBreck.

Login

spacer