Tuesday, December 12, 2017
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I also figured out Merle Travis, Cannonball Rag using your program.. couldn't do it w/ Tascam."

*** "mTrax is phenomenally great. I’ll always be able to find ways to improve it. But it has made learning new songs so much easier. Thank you for that. ..."

*** "I'm really getting into mTrax. I've got over 200 banjo songs all set up and I like how easy it is to navigate to where I want to be and how easy it ..."

*** "You truly have a great product and a great business! Keep it up!"

*** "Thanks for your fast support, and again kudos on developing an awesome product."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: General /

Hello,

So, I ve noticed a situation: When you aim down the sight, and then want to sprint, it does not work. 

You have to MANUALLY leave the sight mode, and then you can sprint again.

All games out there do it more conveniently: Sprint automatically shuts down other modes for you. So if you are in a gadget or sight mode, and press sprint, it turns those things off and goes to sprint mode.

Maybe R6 could also think about this "shortcut" functionality? I find it rather annoying to have to manually leave ADS before sprinting.

For more details: <a href="https://blog.advids.co/20-brilliant-2d-character-animation-video-examples/">2d character animation</a>

-- 10/30/2017 4:51:18 AM: post edited by JoeClark.

Login

spacer