Wednesday, August 23, 2017
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "Thanks to your excellent mTrax software I can slow down the music to a speed that I can keep up with, as I learn the piece. I would like to say thank ..."

*** "I like the program more and more as I learn the features. Now that I have a decent grasp of how to use the program, I will use it every day. The ..."

*** "Wow, does this work great! I love the new Slice feature – it works flawlessly… 10x faster than the previous method – in one quick listen through ..."

*** "I love mTrax... Such a feature [the Trax Document Manager is already available as of mTrax version 2.6] would make mTrax an even more incredible ..."

*** "Nice work! The Virtual Track Slicer is so fast, that I now define a section for even repeated sections, like “Verse 2” and “Chorus 2”, which allows ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: General / Please help! Please. Password recovery isn't working for me

Please help! Please. Password recovery isn't working for me

I recently bought a new computer. I installed my paid version of mTrax (I have my license keys) normally, activated & registered normally and began using the program. About 5 days later the program it asked me to re-register. At first, my login credentials were being denied, so I used the forgot password link then entered the credentials that were emailed to me, but those were denied.

Now, several weeks later I am trying again. I have emailed support@terrasofta.com many times and have not received a response, so I thought I would try to recover password again. Now it says it does not recognize either of my emails, but when I tried to create a new account (so I could post this message) it said an account with my email already existed... (the one it earlier said it did not recognize)

I really enjoy using your product, but the lack of response to this issue (one that could be easily resolved) is running the risk of turning me into an unsatisfied customer. 

Please advise on how to proceed. I would love to get back to using your terrific software.

Login

spacer