Friday, July 21, 2017
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "Thanks for a great product! mTrax allowed me to change the key of an instrumental accompaniment track to fit the vocal range of a singer. I lowered ..."

*** "I've tried all the products out there for slowing down music, including the Tascam hardware-oriented products.  Not only is your product the ..."

*** "Works like a charm! Thanks!"

*** "I love mTrax... Such a feature [the Trax Document Manager is already available as of mTrax version 2.6] would make mTrax an even more incredible ..."

*** "I Googled for slow downers and found mTrax. Way cool! Supports features that are actually valuable and useful to the practicing musician"

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: General / Installing from cd.

Installing from cd.
First, thanks correcting previous problem.
On initial installation music from cd installed with no problem. Second attempt has been unsuccessful. Create new library, select cd drive and nothing.
Keep telling myself this is not rocket science.
As before, any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Installing from cd.

Hello GrayPlayer,

You cannot point to a CD drive to create a library because it is meant to be a read-only media.
Since mTrax allows you to edit audio file information such as song title, artist etc, a read-only media would not work.
Please move your audio files to you computer if they already are in computer audio file format such as mp3.
If your CD is a commercial music CD (CDA file extensions), you must "rip" your music first using Windows Media Player or iTunes. Ripping will create audio files out of you CD music. You can choose among several audio formats, mp3 is the most common.
I am sending you a follow-up email to make sure you're on the right track!

Regards

Login

spacer