Monday, October 22, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I've tried all the products out there for slowing down music, including the Tascam hardware-oriented products.  Not only is your product the ..."

*** "You truly have a great product and a great business! Keep it up!"

*** "I really like mTrax! It really helps me use my practice time efficiently. Congrats on a great application"

*** "I really love this program and my playing has really improved since I started using it."

*** "mTrax is phenomenally great. I’ll always be able to find ways to improve it. But it has made learning new songs so much easier. Thank you for that. ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / smallest hardware solution

smallest hardware solution

When compared with the like of T*sc*m there is no competition  apart from one thing............size  

Has anyone any suggestion as to the smallest hardware available to use Mtrax (I am currently running it on an Aspire)

Alternatively could I put in a request for an Android / itouch version of Mtrax?

Thanks

Re: smallest hardware solution

Hi Raym24,

Thanks for the nice comments.

Currently, the smallest hardware option for mTrax would be a NetBook with XPSP3 or Win7, and preferably 2gb of Ram.

Many NetBooks are priced between $200 & $300, which make them attractive.

Other hardware options, such as the ones you mentioned, are being considered but there is unfortunately no scheduled release for the near future.

Making mTrax available to many platforms remains one of our main goals.

Best Regards

Login

spacer