Sunday, December 16, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "P.S. I've been using the trial and it's an amazing product!"

*** "WOW!  I told them "only you and sears still give service."  what a pleasure to actually have someone help with tech issues ..."

*** "I love mTrax... Such a feature [the Trax Document Manager is already available as of mTrax version 2.6] would make mTrax an even more incredible ..."

*** "I like mTrax a lot! I selected it from a bunch of other similar programs and am happy with my choice."

*** "I love the program it's been a great streamliner for learning songs for the cover band."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / Time units - Need more digits displayed for lengthy audio tracks

Time units - Need more digits displayed for lengthy audio tracks
I was happy to find that it is possible to play audio tracks of DVD's. I have a couple of Homespun Instruction tapes that I converted to be played on my IPod. mTrax "sees" these videos and is able to play the audio track. These videos are long (almost two hours). Now if I wanted to add a section I noticed that the start point can only disply 3 digits (before the decimal). I need at least 4 digits. I also noticed that the program can handle lengthy audio tracks. After reaching 999 second the display starts over at 001 (which actually is 1001). Would it be possible to display more digits in these start and end point positioners?

Re: Time units - Need more digits displayed for lengthy audio tracks

Hello Christian,

Great suggestion! I do myself have a few very long mp3s (1+ hours) but worked around the problem mainly using the Start & End Point scroll bars.

Look for a fix in the next release ( the current release is version 2.8.7.2)

Barring any problem, the next release should be available within 3 weeks.

Thanks again!

Login

spacer