Monday, June 25, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I love the product !"

*** "I love mTrax... Such a feature [the Trax Document Manager is already available as of mTrax version 2.6] would make mTrax an even more incredible ..."

*** "Thanks for a great product! mTrax allowed me to change the key of an instrumental accompaniment track to fit the vocal range of a singer. I lowered ..."

*** "It is a great product (and so much better than the r**f*ma*ter!)!!"

*** "I'm so glad I have your product.  I just love it.  Made a gigantic difference for me."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: mTrax Questions, Requests and Suggestions / Manage document: delete from document list

Manage document: delete from document list
"Manage document" is a truly wonderful feature for adding lyrics, sheet music or whatever to the tunes on my list.  What I cannot figure out is how to delete something from the list?

Re: Manage document: delete from document list

No Problem Mary,

Here's how:

• Right-Click the Track that you want to delete the document link for.
  • Choose "Manage Documents", the Track Document window will open.
  • Select the row you want to delete by clicking it. The selected row will be highlighted and will have a black triangle icon on the left side.
  • Once you are sure you have selected the correct row, press the DELETE key on your keyboard and clicj YEs when the confirmation box pops up.

Let me know if that worked for you.

Incidentally, most rows or records appearing in a grid format in mTrax can be deleted following the above procedure.

I have a question .. I only want to use MTrax for a selectiuon of tunes that I wish to learn however mTrax has synchronized with my entire mp3 collection (which is fine). I am trying to delete the songs I don't require from mTrax and every time I do so, I am prompted as to whether I want to delete to the recycle bin ? Can I delete songs from the MTrax application without impacting my entire collection ? Thanks Paul

Hello Paul,

I do not have to delete songs from your library at all :)

Use either a Pratice List or a Smart Pratice List. BTW, Smart practice lists are dynamic (filter-based), so theyare generally more convenient.

Give it a try, if you have any problem, send me your (full) phone number (VIA EMAIL) at support@terrasofta.com, i'll walk you through the process. good luck and have fun!

-- 5/4/2010 5:47:54 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Login

spacer