Monday, October 22, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I really do love the software features !!"

*** "This is a great product, and seems very easy to learn.
I’ve only used the trial version for about twenty minutes and am delighted  with the ..."

*** "I really love this program and my playing has really improved since I started using it."

*** "Hey Great Software!"

*** "I'm so glad I have your product.  I just love it.  Made a gigantic difference for me."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Thread: Problems with mTrax / Where is my mTrax Application?

Where is my mTrax Application?

I have used mTrax on Windows7 which I updated to recently.  Today I went to use it and it will not work!  It shows on the menu bar as running but it will not come up when I click on the icon!!

-- 1/26/2010 7:00:53 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Re: Where is my mTrax Application?

Hey Mary,

I am glad we were able to fix this on your computer over the phone. You are the third person to mention this problem. One user googled the problem and said this appeared to be a Microsoft problem, more so than a mTrax problem. Nevertheless, I'll be monitoring this closely and release a fix as soon as possible.

Here are the steps for the workaround:

• Make sure mTrax is closed.
  • Using Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\TerraSofta\mTrax\_AppData.
  • Locate and Delete the following file: DockMaster.dat

For some reason, this file may get corrupted on some systems.

Depending on your Operating system and settings, it is possible to bring back mTrax by right-clicking the mTrax icon that appears on the desktop status bar once the app has started. this status bar has your Start button on the left side of it. Upon right-clicking the mTrax icon a popup menu will show; if one of the options is 'Restore' or 'Maximize', click it, it should bring back mTrax.

Thank you

-- 1/26/2010 7:18:44 PM: post edited by centralscrutinizer.

Re: Where is my mTrax Application?
Great!!

Thread Closed This thread has been closed
Login

spacer