Monday, October 22, 2018
[Read all...]
spacer
Customer Appreciation
*** "I really love this program, all my students use it. Thanks again for a super program!"

*** "Very nice work. I love using this tool. Just learned the first half of Bella’s Lullaby last night using it, after trying to just play along with a ..."

*** "I really like mTrax! It really helps me use my practice time efficiently. Congrats on a great application"

*** "I'm so glad I have your product.  I just love it.  Made a gigantic difference for me."

*** "Wow, does this work great! I love the new Slice feature – it works flawlessly… 10x faster than the previous method – in one quick listen through ..."

[Read all...]

Feature Poll
What Is Your Favorite mTrax Feature? [Hover options for more detail]

Instrument Poll
What is your favorite musical Instrument?

Trax Recorder
The Jan. 23, 2009 post by centralscrutinizer on the Trax Recorder function was very helpful.  Is it possible to record a section including the Pan adjustment?   For practice purposes it often makes sense to pan out one channel, for example to eliminate the piano part. 

Re: Trax Recorder

Hello waltdrew,

Let me try with some Aebersold play-along (the piano is usually on the right channel) and i'll get back to you

thank you

Re: Trax Recorder

Oops... although you don't hear the piano when recording because I panned all the way to the left, when i listen to the resulting audio file, the piano is there as if the pan was right in the middle.

This is not supposed to happen. This is a bug that will be fixed in an upcoming mTrax update.

thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Login

spacer